The tail from Sun Tail is made off swimsuit fabric (80% polyester and 20% elastane). Due to the elaborate design the colors appear strong and are very nice under water. The fabrics are made of a specially printed and highly elastic swimsuit and range from the monofin to the hip. The mermaid costume can easily be separated from the monofin. We recommend to wash the tail after use at 30 degrees in the washing machine or by hand. The mermaid tail is color real and chlorine resistant.
- To swim with the tail, a monofin is required!
- We recommend a visit to lesson in order to learn how to deal with the tail and the monofin.
- You are welcome to go to a nearby mermaid shop for advice or to try on.
- We process extra thick bathing suit material so the tail lasts longer.
- Compared to other manufactures, our products are more durable and the colors do not fade during washing.
- Our quality controls meet a high standart in order to offer you the best possible products.
- Please refer to the instruction manual and the safety rules.
No monofins here. Toddler tails fit like a skirt - for easy walking and swimming for our youngest mermaids.
Note: No monofin for toddler tails because it fits like a skirt