The mermaid tail in design style consist of a stretchy swimsuit fabric (80% polyester and 20% elastane). The elaborate design lets the colours shine brightly under water. The unique thing about the tail design style is that your monofin is visible. The mermaid tail can simply be pulled over the monofin. We recommend washing the tail after use at 30 degrees in the washing machine or by hand. The mermaids tail fins are colourfast and chlorine resistant.
- To swim with the mermaid tail an additional monofin is needed.
- The big advantage is that the mermaid tail is not chafed at the fabric corners.
The size details help you to determine the tail size of the fish skin better. Please note that you buy the mermaid tail your size. The tail is very stretchy and must be close-fitting. We adapted the bikini size to suit the costumes. This means e.g. If you buy a costume in size M it usually fits the bikini in M. If you are unsure about the size, we can help you by phone, or just write us an e-mail.
Children (age 6 - 13):
- Tail skin M > EU 128 - 134
- Tail skin L > EU 140 - 152
- Tail skin XL > EU 152 - 164
Adults (age 14+):
- Tail skin JS > EU 36 - 38
- Tail skin JM > EU 40 - 42
- Tail skin JL > EU 44 - 48